Friday 31 July 2015

Insta Photo by @karadanas41597 -July 31, 2015 at 02:16AM


It has been a long 3 weeks since I have last posted but I wanted to talk about just how amazing my Showchoir Camps of America experience was this year. With this being my second and final year as a camper, I honestly couldn't of been with a better group of people. My wonderful family, the "Foxy Lisas" was lead by the incredible Shawn Eck and Greg Jasperse with the help of the amazingly talented pianist, Mark Eerovich Niskanen. Along with them were the sweetest councilors out there, the wonderful Samantha Harris and Cameron Earl. I wanted to honestly say that being with this group was one of the best experiences I have ever had. The amount of hard work and dedication that each one of us put into this past week was really incredible. I have never been pushed so hard and have never had so much fun while doing so. My final time as a camper made me realize just how blessed I am to be able to attend this life changing camp and call all of the amazing people there my second family. I sincerely thank you all for being so kind, accepting, dedicated and fun. Thank you for everything you have taught me in only the short week we had together. I thank you all at SCA for making me a better person just because we had been together. I love you all very much and cannot wait to see you guys soon again hopefully as a counselor. Until next year, SCA. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. #SCA36 #SCAOhio #SCA2015 #1738 #FoxyLisas #ShowChoir #SS #Tbt #Vscocam #Family #Besties #Fabulous #Love #Dance #Camp #Squad #Amazing #Singing #IHaveNoIdeaWhereImSupposedToBe πŸ’–❤πŸŽ‰πŸ’ƒπŸŽΆπŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ”₯πŸ‘­πŸ‘¬πŸ‘«πŸ”₯πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸŽΆπŸ’ƒπŸŽ‰❤πŸ’– via Instagram http://ift.tt/1I62keo

No comments:

Post a Comment