Thursday 24 December 2015

Insta Photo by @unam_choir -December 23, 2015 at 10:59AM


2016 Committee Members: Meet Angie Kawana (@preciouskawana ). She is the choir's SECRETARY for 2016. "I grew up in a Christian home and being an evangelist's daughter, I was extremely active as a child and began singing at a tender age of four already. I never actually part-took in any conducted choir apart from singing in church which caused dimension and growth for me from being a sole singer, singing in the sunday school, becoming a sunday's school song mistress, singing in the church choir and later on elected as the choir songs mistress. ... My journey and love for choral music began as I emerged into high school and got chosen for my school choir (Luderitz secondary school). The interest for UNAM choir started when I first saw them perform on tv and later live at a show in my town. I began dreaming of oneday becoming part of it. I believe that was one of the things that motivated me to study. I later auditioned in 2013 and I must say I was amazed and proud to be selected. Since joining, it has been nothing but breakthroughs as I learned more about choral music. My greatest moment was being nominated and elected as the Secretary for next year's committee. I believe my team and I will make 2016 a remarkable year with our combined talents and ideas." via Instagram http://ift.tt/1U5HFvA

No comments:

Post a Comment